Kia Vehicles Awarded in Multiple Categories of Best Autos of 2023
Seven Kia vehicles were awarded with highest honors from editors of Money in the magazine’s inaugural entitled Best Autos of 2023. The seven Kia vehicles awarded were the Carnival MPV, K5, Soul, Sportage, Sportage Hybrid, Stinger, and the Telluride. Each of these seven vehicles earend “Best Overal and Best Value”. Nine other Kia models were awarded as attribute winners.
Nearly every Kia model that is on sale at the moment was named to a single list of the automotive industry’s top vehicles, first the time!
“Kia continues to deliver a lineup of the industry’s best vehicles, driven by our goals to provide leading solutions in all segments.” “By paying attention to the voice of the consumer, Kia has been able to develop desirable vehicles that offer unmatched value.”
(Steven Center, COO & EVP, Kia America)
Kia vehicle category winners
- Kia Carnival MPV — Best Overall and Best Value, Minivans
- Kia K5 — Best Overall and Best Value, Midsize Cars
- Kia Soul — Best Overall and Best Value, 2-Row SUVs
- Kia Sportage — Best Overall and Best Value, Compact SUVs
- Kia Sportage Hybrid — Best Overall and Best Value, Hybrid SUVs
- Kia Stinger — Best Overall and Best Value, Luxury Cars under $75,000
- Kia Telluride — Best Overall, and Best Value, 3-Row SUVs
Kia vehicles named to the list for their attributes
- Kia EV6 — Best for Safety, Electric SUVs
- Kia Forte — Best for Value, Compact Cars
- Kia Niro EV — Best Value, Electric SUVs
- Kia Niro PHEV — Best for Value, Plug-in Hybrid SUVs
- Kia Rio — Best for Technology, Subcompact Cars
- Kia Sorento Hybrid — Best for Handling, Hybrid SUVs
- Kia Sorento PHEV — Best for Features, Plug-in Hybrid SUVs
Experts evaluated vehicles in over 20 categories and measured things like performance, handling, and safety. The team at Money put their attention on vehicles that deliver exceptional value and exemplify top attribute of their respective categories.